The bulk of this suggestion is not what the butler resembles

Här ställer du frågor om bottenplatta, fram-/bakvagn, styrning

Moderators: Magoo, kg-student, Björn J., fgronlun

sunxuemei

The bulk of this suggestion is not what the butler resembles

Post by sunxuemei » Wed 31 Mar 2021, 09:30

With this idea OSRS gold I have to admit I can't think of one part of this update: that what the butler are. I'm not sure what would be better looking than a demon butler. The only thing I've come up with is an angelic butler.

The bulk of this suggestion is not what the butler resembles, but its own functions. The butler can do virtually anything you could possibly want within your house: create dishes, serve some hot tea, or merely greet guests. However, the butlers seem to be sorely lacking in their banking skills. The butlers seem to be only able to draw construction things from the lender. Even further, the butlers seem to be able to only bring specific construction items in the lender; things such as rope or runes can't be brought. Butlers can bring any item you're holding to the bank, so if not the reverse be true too?

I understand the capability to bring some item to your house could be powered. An individual could discover many ways to exploit a bank that could be in any home portal site in runescape. That is why I suggest a new butler. After suit from the previous butlers, this butler would need an extra ten contraction levels from the need for the last butler. This means level 60 construction would be required.

Only this butler could have this capacity, none of the others would. The butler would have the ability to carry 28 items, and travel at precisely the same speed as the demon butler. Stackable items would not pile; you would be able to take only 28 runes, not 28 types of runes (I am aware there are not 28 types of runes, this can be an example). Last, the butler would charge a fee for the conduct of 5000 gold, no matter whether you paid his / her / its fee. These three together would make the bank withdrawal system have limited use but still have the ability to be utilized. Not all three would need to be executed, but they buy RuneScape gold all could work as limiting factors.